Oh my dearest elephant-lover galfriend is heading off for -can I say greener pastures? Sniffles….
We had a jolly fun buka puasa dinner plus dress-in-white theme we had at Bianco’s for Nell’s secret farewell last Friday night organised by Eza.
I will pray for the following things for you:
1. That you have alot of thrills and spills in XX land
2. That you will meet alot of tall dark handsomes!
3. That you will meet new friends and workmates and not hole up in the apartment surfing the internet and reading magazines all night.
4. That you will not miss home (and us!) too much.
5. That you will find a deep sense of job satisfaction.
6. That you will have the change to experiment! (I will leave this open and up to your imagination)
7. That you will make heaps of dough and be able to do wonders with it.
8. That your life will be full of activity, fun and adventure.
9. That you will make that climb up the corporate ladder with ease
10. That you will find (a) love!